New Member Introduction

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

New Member Introduction

Postby Jeepster on Sun May 17, 2009 11:06 am

I just joined this forum and thought I would make an introduction. "Jeepster". Real name, Jasper Hunt, Mankato, MN. Shot my first "steel" match in Hutchinson yesterday. Great fun. Cold and windy all day. Met some really, really nice people. Long time shooter. Former High Power rifle shooter (Service Rifle, Expert class) but have been shooting IDPA, Cowboy, and Pin Shoots the past few years. A good friend here in Mankato introduced me to the world of Smith and Wesson revolvers, so I have been shooting Smith 586/686 exclusively of late. Great guns but hard to master the speed part of it!
Jeepster

Re: New Member Introduction

Postby Paul on Sun May 17, 2009 11:29 am

Welcome.

Paul

Postby Stradawhovious on Sun May 17, 2009 11:37 am

Welcome to the forum! It was nice meeting you yesterday.
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby Belgiboy on Sun May 17, 2009 11:52 am

Welcome, sorry I missed you yesterday.
I have a Colt Python and you don't so what do I care...

Mom, Dad.... I'm Gaelic

http://www.zazzle.com/belgiboy/gifts
Belgiboy

Postby Pat Cannon on Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi! You took second place in the elite Revolver Division of the steel shoot, not bad for a first-timer! ;)

See ya Wednesday in Faribault if my evil capitalist bosses don't make me stay at work.
Pat Cannon

Postby gman1868 on Sun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Welcome!

Living the Armed Lifestyle
gman1868

Postby bstrawse on Sun May 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Jeepster wrote:I just joined this forum and thought I would make an introduction. "Jeepster". Real name, Jasper Hunt, Mankato, MN. Shot my first "steel" match in Hutchinson yesterday. Great fun. Cold and windy all day. Met some really, really nice people. Long time shooter. Former High Power rifle shooter (Service Rifle, Expert class) but have been shooting IDPA, Cowboy, and Pin Shoots the past few years. A good friend here in Mankato introduced me to the world of Smith and Wesson revolvers, so I have been shooting Smith 586/686 exclusively of late. Great guns but hard to master the speed part of it!

Welcome ;-)

b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Return to Introductions