Welcome Ladies

A place for women to discuss firearms and other issues specific to women.
Forum rules
Refrain from snide comments, inside jokes, thread drift, and personal attacks or you may lose your posting privileges.

Aggressively moderated

Welcome Ladies

Postby westberg on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 am

Welcome Ladies to your new room, we hope you enjoy it and feel free to decorate it any way you want. The neighborhood isn't too bad but don't let your guard down. 8-)
westberg

Re: Welcome Ladies

Postby Dawn on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 am

Thanks for opening this new area for us women. I would love to get to know other women with similar interest and learn more from you. Guys feel free to help us along with topics you think would benefit.
Dawn
Dawn

Postby wrench on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Great idea, it would be nice to meet other women shooters. A ladies range day, anyone?
Remember, gun control is not about guns, it's about control.
wrench

Postby Lady T on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Sorry, I haven't been around lately, like usual, just trying to catch up!!
I also would like to Thank you guys for this new area for us Ladies :D

Also looking forward to hearing from other Ladies out there :D
And with the great level of knowledge most of you have, I also hope some of you guys also contribute. But please keep in mind, this "playground" may be a little different than you're use to :cheers:

Teresa
Lady T

Postby Lady T on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Hello Wrench!

A "ladies range day" sounds like fun! Is there a place you prefer to shoot?

Until we get one organized through here, if you're interested, I run a "Ladies Night" @ Bill's in Robbinsdale in the private Rifle Bay every other Wens. (next one is this Wens 2/10) from 6:30p-9p. It's a come when you can, what has been happening is we get about 15 Ladies right at 6:30 & by 7:45 there are only a few left. So I've been telling Ladies, if possible to come a little later. The cost:$15.00 includes range and a target. I'm always there as RO and to help if needed. The Ladies are great and we have a lot of fun!
Seeing as I prefer the Circle Pines location (I also work there FT) I trying to orgainze one there sometime in March, probably on a Thurs night.

LT
Lady T

Postby pastorpaul on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 am

i know i am on somewhat dangerous ice speaking for my beloved bride ut am eager to see what her reaction will be to seeing this new "room". she carries and is, to my shame, a much better shot than i. for my sake i wish i had a handicap for my age and not because of it! :D hopefully she will check in here every once in a while. i think she would enjoy the opportunity to expand her guntalk/gunuse more.
thanx for setting this up.
j in J - pp

polish by heritage; american by birth; patriot by conviction; saved by grace through faith in Christ!
pastorpaul

Return to The Powder Room