Handbags and Purses for handgun carry

A place for women to discuss firearms and other issues specific to women.
Forum rules
Refrain from snide comments, inside jokes, thread drift, and personal attacks or you may lose your posting privileges.

Aggressively moderated

Re: Handbags and Purses for handgun carry

Postby Tickledpink on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 am

plblark wrote:well, I thought it up and tried it with a man bag but not extensively. I'd love to see Dawn or one of the other female carry holders that has to deal with multiple purses try it and let me know where it falls apart. I'm sure it's not perfect.

[edit: spelling. Sorry, DaWn]

I will see if I can get my hands on one of Strad's guns and holsters and play with it in the house. I will let you know any thoughts or issues I come across.
Tickledpink

Postby Dawn on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:57 pm

[quote="user842"]I would suggest maybe just putting your gun in a standard pocket holster, and place it in a semi-narrow part of your purse. You should be able to flick it off the holster easily enough with one hand. Something similar to what's pictured below. Both Vlad and Srigs offer them for around $25ish.

Image[/quot

works good for me. :D
Dawn

Postby Dawn on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Squib Joe wrote:Bill's now carries Gun Toten' Mama purses in Circle Pines, coming soon to Robbinsdale

:yippee: purses, guns and shoes always fit. The best kind of shopping. Thanks Squib Joe
Dawn

Postby jackc on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Dawn wrote:
Squib Joe wrote:Bill's now carries Gun Toten' Mama purses in Circle Pines, coming soon to Robbinsdale

:yippee: purses, guns and shoes always fit. The best kind of shopping. Thanks Squib Joe

Ya you are right... i'm with you...
I also Thanks to Squib Joe.. 8-) ;) ;)
jackc

Postby old guy's wench on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 am

Hi, I don't recall any one referencing Secure Purse (http://mygunpurses.com/default) but they have some wonderful bags available as well. I have purchased a few ( this old thing? had it forever...) and they work just as fab as the ones i have seen on the different sites here. just another link gals!
old guy's wench

Postby hammAR on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 am

old guy's wench wrote:Hi, I don't recall any one referencing Secure Purse (http://mygunpurses.com/default) but they have some wonderful bags available as well. I have purchased a few ( this old thing? had it forever...) and they work just as fab as the ones i have seen on the different sites here. just another link gals!

Just use the http://mygunpurses.com ....................
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Elle_9 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

All ladies are just shopping freak. Have a look on beautiful designer Chanel Handbags. I got very nice collection of bags there. I just loved them. They provides discount for their first customer also. I am really excited.
Elle_9

Previous

Return to The Powder Room