Fully Converted

A place for women to discuss firearms and other issues specific to women.
Forum rules
Refrain from snide comments, inside jokes, thread drift, and personal attacks or you may lose your posting privileges.

Aggressively moderated

Re: Fully Converted

Postby Stradawhovious on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 pm

EJSG19 wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen you've seen it here first. Strad actually whining about having to go buy a gun. I never thought I'd see the day.

You want to pay for them? They ain't free ya know...... :lol:
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby EJSG19 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Stradawhovious wrote:
EJSG19 wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen you've seen it here first. Strad actually whining about having to go buy a gun. I never thought I'd see the day.

You want to pay for them? They ain't free ya know...... :lol:

I thought we had a gunshow loophole where you could just go pluck guns off a magic tree without a care in the world?

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

I thought this was America.
EJSG19

"Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt."
EJSG19

Postby 1911fan on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Do you need to borrow a 686 for the day?
1911fan

Postby Belgiboy on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Dear tickledpink, have you considered the Colt Python? Let me tell ya, there is nothing like it
I have a Colt Python and you don't so what do I care...

Mom, Dad.... I'm Gaelic

http://www.zazzle.com/belgiboy/gifts
Belgiboy

Postby EJSG19 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Belgiboy wrote:Dear tickledpink, have you considered the Colt Python? Let me tell ya, there is nothing like it

Long as Strad's footing the bill...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=165153687

Tickledpink: The gun is whispering, "buy me, you know you want to, put it on Straddy's credit card, it'll be fine..."

p.s. Don't be too mislead by the auction price. I've witnessed first hand a similar Python sell for much, much less than what this seller thinks his is worth...
EJSG19

EJSG19

Postby Tickledpink on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 pm

EJSG19 wrote:
Belgiboy wrote:Dear tickledpink, have you considered the Colt Python? Let me tell ya, there is nothing like it

Long as Strad's footing the bill...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=165153687

Tickledpink: The gun is whispering, "buy me, you know you want to, put it on Straddy's credit card, it'll be fine..."

p.s. Don't be too mislead by the auction price. I've witnessed first hand a similar Python sell for much, much less than what this seller thinks his is worth...

I think that this sounds like a heck of an idea! EJSG19, you hold Strad down and I will steal the credit cards. I am pretty sure that we both can run faster then he can. :lol: I am sure that we will all see how fast he can go tomorrow during the M Vs M.
Tickledpink

Postby EJSG19 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Tickledpink wrote:
I think that this sounds like a heck of an idea! EJSG19, you hold Strad down and I will steal the credit cards. I am pretty sure that we both can run faster then he can. :lol: I am sure that we will all see how fast he can go tomorrow during the M Vs M.

I don't mind being an accomplice on that.

As far as outrunning Strad, I'm not worried about that. You don't have to outrun guys like Strad. You just tie a piece of bacon to the poor unwitting sap next to you, and you just made yourself one hell of an effective decoy.

Similar to outrunning a grizzly bear. You don't have to outrun the bear, you just need to be faster than one of your buddies.

meanwhile, we'd ask you guys if you had plans tonight, but I'm guessing Strad will be dry firing his new Revo until about 3:30am. 8-)
EJSG19

EJSG19

Postby 1911fan on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm

EJSG19 wrote:
Tickledpink wrote:

meanwhile, we'd ask you guys if you had plans tonight, but I'm guessing Strad will be dry firing his new Revo until about 3:30am. 8-)

:D :D :D
1911fan

Postby Stradawhovious on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm

EJSG19 wrote:meanwhile, we'd ask you guys if you had plans tonight, but I'm guessing Strad will be dry firing his new Revo until about 3:30am. 8-)

Yeah, I wish. I have class tonight, and won't be able to pick it up until after the steel shoot. The good news is now I don't have to share, TP has her own. :lol:
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby EJSG19 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Stradawhovious wrote:
EJSG19 wrote:meanwhile, we'd ask you guys if you had plans tonight, but I'm guessing Strad will be dry firing his new Revo until about 3:30am. 8-)

Yeah, I wish. I have class tonight, and won't be able to pick it up until after the steel shoot. The good news is now I don't have to share, TP has her own. :lol:

Ah. Bummer man. Better go buy another revolver anyway. I want to try out "The Three A-Revos" in person tomorrow.

Nah wait, you can do the steel shoot with your 642. Problem solved.
EJSG19

EJSG19

Postby Tickledpink on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm

EJSG19 wrote:
Tickledpink wrote:

I don't mind being an accomplice on that.

As far as outrunning Strad, I'm not worried about that. You don't have to outrun guys like Strad. You just tie a piece of bacon to the poor unwitting sap next to you, and you just made yourself one hell of an effective decoy.

Similar to outrunning a grizzly bear. You don't have to outrun the bear, you just need to be faster than one of your buddies.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tickledpink

Postby diamondsj on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Congrats on getting bit by the revolver bug...I have not had much opportunity to shoot one, so I have no idea about this bug you have, but it sounds like a nice one to have!! If you try the shoot tomorrow, I wish you well...one of these days, hubby and I have ideas that we'd like to make one to watch and maybe some day get brave enough to try...maybe you all could move them closer to us?????

Have a blast tomorrow -- it's supposed to be gorgeous weather here, so I imagine you'll have great weather there too!!!! :D
There is no guarantee of the first without the second.
diamondsj

Postby Pat Cannon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 pm

diamondsj wrote:...maybe you all could move them closer to us?????

Have a blast tomorrow -- it's supposed to be gorgeous weather here, so I imagine you'll have great weather there too!!!! :D

Hutchinson is also "West of the Cities, East of the Pacific". How far from you can it be? :)
Pat Cannon

Postby 1911fan on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Pat Cannon wrote:
diamondsj wrote:...maybe you all could move them closer to us?????

Hutchinson is also "West of the Cities, East of the Pacific". How far from you can it be? :)

Shes in SD< granted, its still all fly over land, but its a bit of a drive, She has made it to the Effen Gopher a few times, but that has its own attraction, Maybe we all need a Effen Gopher in the morning and a steel shoot afternoon.
1911fan

Postby Keith on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 pm

EJSG19 wrote:
Tickledpink wrote: but I'm guessing Strad will be dry firing his new Revo until about 3:30am. 8-)

Is that what that clicking noise is I hear off in the distance?
Yeah, but I shoot with THIS hand.
Keith

PreviousNext

Return to The Powder Room