Ladies Night at Bills

A place for women to discuss firearms and other issues specific to women.
Forum rules
Refrain from snide comments, inside jokes, thread drift, and personal attacks or you may lose your posting privileges.

Aggressively moderated

Ladies Night at Bills

Postby sawgrass on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:28 am

I was able to finally attend Ladies Night at Bills' in Robinsdale last night. I was completely surprised at the diversity of the group. It was very clear that everyone was there to shoot and to learn. They had two female trainers running the event. It was organized and fun! Several women came over to ask a question, or to see what each other was shooting. If anyone is looking for a safe, relaxed, shooting experience...this is it. Everyone was smiling. Teresa, who was totally laid back, very funny and most helpful seems like a wonderful person to learn from and talk to. Chelaine the other trainer seems to have a knack for coordinating events. After shooting, we all went to The Lodge for a little holiday party. The food was tasty and the conversation an interesting mix of firearms and other girl topics. The entire evening was truely a blast!

There is a calendar of events on their website.
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass

Re: Ladies Night at Bills

Postby Pezhead on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 am

I've talked to Tersa before, and she's very nice. My wife hasn't been able to attend one yet.
Pezhead

Postby Don L on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 am

Both Teresa and Chelaine are great instructors. If I remember correctly, Channel 4 did a story there a while back.
NRA Regional Training Counselor
MN, IL, & Utah Instructor
Lots of Other Stuff
Minnesota Cary Permit Class - MN Carry Permit .com
Don L

Postby sawgrass on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 am

Don L wrote:Both Teresa and Chelaine are great instructors. If I remember correctly, Channel 4 did a story there a while back.

That was mentioned last night. The range to the left of the desk was full btw.
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass

Return to The Powder Room