CC and Bra Shopping

A place for women to discuss firearms and other issues specific to women.
Forum rules
Refrain from snide comments, inside jokes, thread drift, and personal attacks or you may lose your posting privileges.

Aggressively moderated

CC and Bra Shopping

Postby sawgrass on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm

We headed to Owatonna Friday to shop, spend the night and hit the Faribault gun show Sat. am.
So I wanted to see what they had at Bali's at the Medford mall.

I'm looking around and the lady says "what size are you?" I tell her and after going back and forth she says "I really don't think that's your size".
I said "well it's what's on the tag". Now she is looking pretty determined and heading towards me with her tape measure.
I'm thinking "Oh Crap". I had on a tank and a sweatshirt. I pulled up the sweatshirt so she wouldn't grab anything.
She got kinda pale, took a step back and said "I guess you have a carry permit". I said "yes I do". :cheers:
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass
 
Posts: 821 [View]
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby mmcnx2 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:11 pm

This post is worthless without a picture!
User avatar
mmcnx2
 
Posts: 2179 [View]
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: Hanover, MN

Re: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby tt3 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Nope, I'm thinking BRAVO!!!

Bravo.
tt3
 
Posts: 2318 [View]
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: Coon Rapids

RE: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby gunforhire on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Bet that threw her off her sales game a bit :D
"You're not tactical enough to view that video. Practice some rolls for a while, maybe dual wield an airsoft pistol and an Xacto knife, then try again."

~some arfcom user that deserves a beer or 8 from my fridge
User avatar
gunforhire
 
Posts: 1278 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: central mn

Re: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby SparkyJeff on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I was waiting for discussion about a flashbang, or LadyBUG holster.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
User avatar
SparkyJeff
 
Posts: 1602 [View]
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: RE: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby sawgrass on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 am

gunforhire wrote:Bet that threw her off her sales game a bit :D


She spent the next couple of minutes telling me that she is pro gun and then promptly called security when I went in the dressing room.
Security called someone to check policy. We heard them but noone said anything else to me. The other ladies working there gave me the stink eye.
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass
 
Posts: 821 [View]
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby Countryfried Frank on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 am

mmcnx2 wrote:This post is worthless without a picture!

+1
I would also love to have seen the look on the sales persons face.
"Sometimes we have to get really high to see how small we are." - Felix Baumgartner
User avatar
Countryfried Frank
 
Posts: 750 [View]
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX

Re: RE: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby Vtecgunner on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 am

sawgrass wrote:
gunforhire wrote:Bet that threw her off her sales game a bit :D


She spent the next couple of minutes telling me that she is pro gun and then promptly called security when I went in the dressing room.
Security called someone to check policy. We heard them but noone said anything else to me. The other ladies working there gave me the stink eye.


Rofl similar experience in Tennessee with my brother :-D
Vtecgunner
 
Posts: 9 [View]
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Re: RE: CC and Bra Shopping

Postby Squib Joe on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 am

Vtecgunner wrote:
sawgrass wrote:
gunforhire wrote:Bet that threw her off her sales game a bit :D


She spent the next couple of minutes telling me that she is pro gun and then promptly called security when I went in the dressing room.
Security called someone to check policy. We heard them but noone said anything else to me. The other ladies working there gave me the stink eye.


Rofl similar experience in Tennessee with my brother :-D


Your brother was shopping for a bra?
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
User avatar
Squib Joe
 
Posts: 2774 [View]
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Minneapolis


Return to The Powder Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron