Looper brand holsters for women. Yay or nay?

A place for women to discuss firearms and other issues specific to women.
Forum rules
Refrain from snide comments, inside jokes, thread drift, and personal attacks or you may lose your posting privileges.

Aggressively moderated

Looper brand holsters for women. Yay or nay?

Postby revolvess on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Wondering if any of you have experience with the flash bang, Ava, Marilyn, or Betty holsters by Looper brand holsters? I like the fact that they are designated for women but wonder if they are really anything that special? I am looking to purchase a holster for my pm9 for cc.
revolvess

Re: Looper brand holsters for women. Yay or nay?

Postby revolvess on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 pm

I should mention I have already read and watched whatever reviews online I could find, but there doesn't seem to be much out there on a few of these styles.
revolvess

Postby wrench on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 am

I have not experimented with any of the 'bra' type holsters. I'd say that it's better than nothing if that's all you can use.
I have carried IWB with holsters very similar to 'the Betty' and 'the Ava', and they work fine. My most common 3 season carry is a Glock 26 in a holster from Theis holsters, looks just like the design of the Ava.
You do need to wear a decent belt, though.
Remember, gun control is not about guns, it's about control.
wrench

Postby revolvess on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks for the reply. I guess it's just one of those things that if something looks like it might work, I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and buy it and see how it goes. I'm assuming either there aren't a lot of women who frequent this forum or no one has direct experience with this brand of holsters. I am fine trying them out and reporting back. :)
revolvess

Spread a great added good beneficial

Postby lily2015 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Spread a great added good beneficial the individual believed dejection might have been because of baby a long time schedule, And the your girl have been completely struggling having regarding on the part of.
[url=http://removed[/url]
[url=http://and broken[/url]
MOD NOTE - spam - user name and IP banned.
lily2015

Return to The Powder Room