BigDog58's sale info

For pre-approved charitable fundraising activities only. Mod permission required before starting a thread
Forum rules
Marketplace rules apply

Re: BigDog58's sale info

Postby OldmanFCSA on Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:24 pm

Sorry everyone, I've been fighting Covid symptoms and staying away from Jim's house. Natalie has been planning trips to visit new GrandBaby and I did not want to expose the new Grand Mother to possible Covid. A friend here on MN Gun Talk did have Covid during a visit to my location.

I need to publish a new updated Excel file.

PM me.
OldmanFCSA

Postby minnesotatv on Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:25 am

OldmanFCSA wrote:Sorry everyone, I've been fighting Covid symptoms and staying away from Jim's house. Natalie has been planning trips to visit new GrandBaby and I did not want to expose the new Grand Mother to possible Covid. A friend here on MN Gun Talk did have Covid during a visit to my location.

I need to publish a new updated Excel file.

PM me.

is the new file posted?
minnesotatv

Postby OldmanFCSA on Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:16 pm

No.

I'm training today thru Sunday for a new 50BMG shooter who bought Jim's rifle and complete reloading setup.
This person is spending in excess of $7K for all equipment and supplies - thus gets my attention now so Natalie gets some funds back from Jim's expenditures.

We're eating lunch and talking thru the fine points of WHY different practices are used and their effect at long range exceeding 1.5 miles,

Back to Training now.
OldmanFCSA

Previous

Return to Charitable Auctions/Sales