BPR "silent auction" fundraiser

For pre-approved charitable fundraising activities only. Mod permission required before starting a thread
Forum rules
Marketplace rules apply

BPR "silent auction" fundraiser

Postby gunforhire on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Okay, we know what's going on at BPR, and some of us, including myself want to lend a hand but can't make it to the fundraising events. well, here's how we can all possibly help and maybe get something cool in return.

With that I give you the MNGT silent auction :)

It's easy as opening up a Grain Belt. This is a donation style auction, so you or I for that matter, post up a item for auction. we all bid on it. after a 24 hour period, the winner sends the money to the caretaker of the funds, which in this case would be Thunderjohn. and the donator of the goods or services sends out the stuff! simple, right??

Silent Auction rules:

-This fundraiser is being held for BPR, not for profit, treat it as such. there is to be no dickering or complaining. MNGT will not be held responsible for individuals not holding up their ends of the bargain. Simply put, if you donate a item, be prepared to cover shipping. You donated it pal, follow through. And if you won; Pay in a timely manner, we don't need this stuff drug out. Even simpler yet, don't be a jerk, or we will find you :P

-Once you post a item for auction, each auction will run for 24 hours or till the next morning depending on when you started it. so if you start a auction at 2am, the following 2am would be 24 hrs, but seriously, who the heck is gonna be awake for it? Auctions that happen like that will be closed no later than 9am that morning. The winner will be decide by the time stamp.

-Items and services to be auctioned off do not have to be firearm related, but please be sure to provide descriptions and photos if possible. If you are offering classes, gift certificates, or event entry fees, be sure to have something in paper or electronic copy to present the winner when the time comes. Remember, anything goes, but please, no dried cow pies :lol:

-Be sure to specify how the winner is to recieve the item. if it is something to be picked up by the winner, please make sure it is known, but I would suggest that most items be easily mailable. That way, someone in ELY has a shot at winning a auction presented by someone in Albert Lea. Don't let that limit you, but don't expect someone 3hrs away to drive to Mankato for a 10 dollar holster. If you want to do firearms, PLEASE contact me or Thunderjohn via PM first in case transportation or FFL's need to be arranged.

-After you win the item, Instructions will be given to make payment. Thunderjohn will be in charge of getting the monies to BPR and we will be keeping a tally of who all donated and who won items in the forum board. If you have trust issues with a respected member of the forum and a FFL holder getting it done, do not participate.

-If there is a dispute or question on any of the auctions, please shoot me a PM. I will be overseeing the threads to ensure everyone stays happy. Any thing that violates the TOU/COC of MNGT will be reported to the staff for review

Tenatively, this auction fundraiser will go on for a month.
you can donate and win as many times as you want. Have fun!!
Last edited by gunforhire on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not tactical enough to view that video. Practice some rolls for a while, maybe dual wield an airsoft pistol and an Xacto knife, then try again."

~some arfcom user that deserves a beer or 8 from my fridge
gunforhire

Re: BPR "silent auction" fundraiser

Postby gunforhire on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Okay boys and girls, fire away! if you have something you want to auction, put it in this sub forum. start a new post to ensure your stuff don't get lost in the shuffle. if you have suggestions or questions, you can use this thread or PM me
"You're not tactical enough to view that video. Practice some rolls for a while, maybe dual wield an airsoft pistol and an Xacto knife, then try again."

~some arfcom user that deserves a beer or 8 from my fridge
gunforhire

Return to Charitable Auctions/Sales