Status on the Thunderous Charity Auctions

For pre-approved charitable fundraising activities only. Mod permission required before starting a thread
Forum rules
Marketplace rules apply

Status on the Thunderous Charity Auctions

Postby Shipyard on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 pm

for the auctions:

there is a double digit count on the auctions here. that is freakin sweet :) in order to keep track of this in some kind of a logistical fashion, PLEASE deal with the person who's item is up for the logistics of pick up. i have offered help in providing services to a few, please PM me if you wish me to help out with yours as well and i will see what i can do.

anything that I have posted up i will handle the logistics on. you can give me the cash upon exchange of your winnings OR you can paypal the donation directly here:

Thunderoussilence said:
my Paypal address booklover88@comcast.net
My personal address declannoble@yahoo.com

i have spoken with Declan and paypal is the preferred method for donation. however, i will not meet up to deliver the goodies until i get a confirmation from him that he had recieved your gift. just proper i suppose. be aware that it may take some time to properly arrange the communication of when the gift is received. if you want it ASAP, cash is king and i will ensure it gets where it belongs. it should go without saying, it will get where it belongs promptly, and with a smile :P

PLEASE BE VERY CLEAR IN YOUR DONATIONS WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WERE BIDDING ON. i'm guessing that very few of our paypal accounts refer to our screen name here on MNGT. PM's to me/Declan/both would be appreciated.
Last edited by Shipyard on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
i do what i can, where i'm needed, and i ask so little in return. i'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. you should be so lucky to know me...

Shipyard wrote:no kidding. that guy gets banned from here more than i quit this place :lol:
Shipyard

Re: a general bulletin on the Thunderous Charity Auctions

Postby thunderoussilence on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:42 am

Thank you all for your compassion and kindness.

Again thank you all.

Declan
thunderoussilence

Postby ARBuilder on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 am

Shipyard wrote:PLEASE BE VERY CLEAR IN YOUR DONATIONS WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WERE BIDDING ON. i'm guessing that very few of our paypal accounts refer to our screen name here on MNGT. PM's to me/Declan/both would be appreciated.

Make sure it is within paypal guidelines when you list your MNGT name and what you purchased, if it is not then Thunderoussilence will be getting a phone call from them and could possibly have his paypal acct. terminated. They have been really strict on anything gun related lately.
Just a heads up.
ARBuilder

Postby Shipyard on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 am

if you won an auctioin yesterday, please send over your paypal donation and contact your person for pickup of your goodies.

it would be great to shore up the numbers so that Declan can get some things in motion on what he needs. orders have to be placed, down payments have to be made, fittings need to be fitted... and don't forget that shippy needs to know how may celebratory beers to consume :lol:

here should be the general standings. click on the picture it will expand so you can read it:

status.jpg
i do what i can, where i'm needed, and i ask so little in return. i'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. you should be so lucky to know me...

Shipyard wrote:no kidding. that guy gets banned from here more than i quit this place :lol:
Shipyard

Return to Charitable Auctions/Sales