Thunderous auction bids on K9barco's stuff

For pre-approved charitable fundraising activities only. Mod permission required before starting a thread
Forum rules
Marketplace rules apply

Thunderous auction bids on K9barco's stuff

Postby bbk on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:52 pm

I will be having a drawing for all of those who bid on my auctions for Declan after the bidding is finished. The prize is for 1 box of 50 rds of Winchester Ranger street ammo, 127 gr Hp, +p+, some of the best street ammo out there right now. This is new , never chambered, fresh ammo.
Your chance for the drawing will be be for every bid you make, so if you bid 5 times, your name will be in the drawing 5 times; 1 bid, 1 chance, Etc. Just my way of saying Thank you for being so generous!
I can meet up in the Maple Grove, Elk River , Coon Rapids area and around the metro on occasion; hey I'm retired and avoid rush hour whenever possible!
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Charlie
Attachments
P1230174.JPG
Last edited by bbk on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bbk

Re: Thunderous auction bids on K9barco's stuff

Postby bbk on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Please keep this real people.. Thank you..
bbk

Re: Thunderous auction bids on K9barco's stuff

Postby bbk on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm

OK, so I just had the trophy wife reach into the prize bowl and the winner of the 9mm Winchester ranger ammo is....... Drum Roll....... Wiscotan!
Thank you for reaching into your hearts and wallets to help out a Mnguntalk member during his time of need.
For everyone who won my auctions , please PM me and we can work out delivery and payment details. And I would like to thank Shippy for being active in this cause; I too, have never met Declan , but so many of you have spoke highly of him and that's is what makes a local forum like this rewarding.

Thanks again!

Charlie
Attachments
P1000978.JPG
bbk

Return to Charitable Auctions/Sales