Anyone have hands on experience with Liberty Cans

Anyone have hands on experience with Liberty Cans

Postby DonT on Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm

Especially the Sovereign (for a 6.5 CM) and the Regulator (for the .22 RF).

Looking at testing the water and figured I would see if anyone here has any real world experience with these cans. Would love to hear the good, the bad and the ugly...............

Thanks in Advance...
DonT
DonT
DonT

Re: Anyone have hands on experience with Liberty Cans

Postby nhluke on Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:42 am

I have a Liberty Cosmic. It's a nice flexible can.
So far I've enjoyed the product and my small dealings with their customer service/sales were good experiences.
nhluke

Postby DonT on Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 pm

nhluke,

Thanks for the response.

DonT
DonT
DonT

Postby nhluke on Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:59 pm

The cosmic is longer than what I like on a 16in barrel for hiking in the woods (especially in deep snow). I bought the pistol piston deal and it's ok but I prefer to just double up on ear pro and shoot unsupressed. I have around 800 rounds through it so far in various calibers. If you want sometime you can check it out in person and try it at Forrest lake sportsman's club. It's not the only can I have but I would reccomended it and their company.
nhluke

Postby DonT on Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:31 pm

I am hoping to use the Regulator on an S&W MP22 compact I have & hoping I don't need a booster with the .22 Pistol, but we will see. The Sovereign will go an a Ruger Precision I have in 6.5 CM. Probably stay with my supersonic target loads... I have been looking at cans since they legalized them hoping they might 4473 them but that hasn't happened although the price has come down some. Been talking to Hunter at Dunaway Custom and he suggested I do both the .22 RF & 30 Cal. cans at the same time so I didn't test the water and decide I needed a the second can & have to wait another 8 months..

I have fired used a suppressor a couple of times & was impressed with the reduction of recoil and sound, even with supersonic ammo.

Again thanks for your input it is appreciated..

DonT
DonT
DonT

Return to Suppressors