How many are actually buying suppressors?

Re: How many are actually buying suppressors?

Postby striped1 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Sending something like your FFL renewal without some form of signature / delivery confirmation is not smart.
striped1

Postby 2in2out on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 pm

NFATracker lists the probability of me getting my tax stamps this month is 33% and by the end of May it's 87%.

I have delivery confirmation and cashed checks. Does anyone think I need to call them, or should I wait another month and see what happens?
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby striped1 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:54 am

2in2out wrote:NFATracker lists the probability of me getting my tax stamps this month is 33% and by the end of May it's 87%.

I have delivery confirmation and cashed checks. Does anyone think I need to call them, or should I wait another month and see what happens?

Nothing to call about. It doesn't speed up the process. It is just a long wait until one day it shows up.
striped1

Postby Ghost on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:15 am

striped1 wrote:
2in2out wrote:NFATracker lists the probability of me getting my tax stamps this month is 33% and by the end of May it's 87%.

Nothing to call about. It doesn't speed up the process. It is just a long wait until one day it shows up.

I called once because I sent in 3 form 4's at once and received only two back. I called a month after I had received the two back and they guy told me they sent it out a couple days earlier. It will come (as long as they cashed your payment) just have to be patient.
Ghost

Postby BC98 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:55 pm

If you sent it in more than 5 months ago, then call. On NFATracker, I would recommend looking at the trend graphs (filtered out to whichever method you used to submit your form) and see if there is any data on wait time for you. The trend graphs are all linked to when your check was cashed by the ATF.
BC98

Postby 2in2out on Thu May 05, 2016 8:11 pm

The wait for me is over.... Tax stamps received.

Now, when are we going to get these blasted things off the NFA list, so I can buy more without all of this monkey business?
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby Erud on Fri May 06, 2016 3:36 am

2in2out wrote:The wait for me is over.... Tax stamps received.

Now, when are we going to get these blasted things off the NFA list, so I can buy more without all of this monkey business?

Don't worry, I'm sure signing that bill will be right at the top of the priorities list for both Hillary and Trump when one of them gets into office. :roll:
Erud

Previous

Return to Suppressors