Opening a bank account for your trust?

Re: Opening a bank account for your trust?

Postby hammAR on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Remember, many things in life are all about perception..........
and I am pleased that there are so many J.D.'s amongst the posters........

Historically speaking, so many things we thought were true turned out to be complete lies. Remember the planet Pluto? That one hurts, doesn’t it? I mean, I grew up thinking it was the smallest planet and my kids don’t believe me when I say it was once considered a planet. I see the, “you are
sure a moron,” look in their eyes when we talk about it. The same goes for phone cords and buying a gun at the corner hardware store. They don’t believe me, and that is fine. There are some facts we all believed are the absolute truth, but now we think they are total lies. No, we know they are total lies. In fact, we have a list of ‘facts’ professionally debunked and are now known as total lies.

I can not quite make it out with my old eyes -
does this NFA Tax Stamp indicate IRS or BATF............
b401421f3498e475f98fa82f42688aba.jpg
b401421f3498e475f98fa82f42688aba.jpg (41.35 KB) Viewed 3729 times

Regardless, y'all can believe what you want easter bunnies, unicorns, and faeries - I provided my opinion and now I am done with this thread!
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby gun_fan111v2 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Well, with all these excellent arguments from all of you guys I do not know what to believe anymore :)

It does seem logical for the grantor or trustee to cover the costs and then delegate the item into the trust.

Luckily there is no yearly tax on these things yet...
gun_fan111v2

Opening a bank account for your trust?

Postby jshuberg on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Call the BATFE NFA branch at (304) 616-4500.

Ask them your questions. They will give you an answer. There are no secrets here. There are no oogie boogie IRS agents that are going to come in the middle of the night and disappear your @ss for writing a personal check to pay the tax. If your not satisfied with the knowledge and experience of those who have been playing the NFA game for many years, then go directly to the source and ask them.

People really go out of their way to over complicate things. It's really not complicated at all. Under almost all circumstances, if they find an error in your application they will call you and give you the opportunity to correct it. The only point in the process where people are well advised to get professional help is when they're having their NFA trust created.

Tell us what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
NRA Life Member
MCPPA Certified Instructor
Gulf War Veteran
jshuberg

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:47 pm

hammAR wrote:Remember, many things in life are all about perception..........
and I am pleased that there are so many J.D.'s amongst the posters........

Historically speaking, so many things we thought were true turned out to be complete lies. Remember the planet Pluto? That one hurts, doesn’t it? I mean, I grew up thinking it was the smallest planet and my kids don’t believe me when I say it was once considered a planet. I see the, “you are
sure a moron,” look in their eyes when we talk about it. The same goes for phone cords and buying a gun at the corner hardware store. They don’t believe me, and that is fine. There are some facts we all believed are the absolute truth, but now we think they are total lies. No, we know they are total lies. In fact, we have a list of ‘facts’ professionally debunked and are now known as total lies.

I can not quite make it out with my old eyes -
does this NFA Tax Stamp indicate IRS or BATF............
b401421f3498e475f98fa82f42688aba.jpg

Regardless, y'all can believe what you want easter bunnies, unicorns, and faeries - I provided my opinion and now I am done with this thread!

I thought they reinstated pluto's planet status?
Holland&Holland

Postby hammAR on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:15 am

Holland&Holland wrote:I thought they reinstated pluto's planet status?

Possibly, my typewriter doesn't do Google very well...................... :?
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Ghost on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:39 am

hammAR wrote:

Pluto was known as the smallest planet in the solar system and the ninth planet from the sun. Today, Pluto is called a “dwarf planet.” A dwarf planet orbits the sun just like other planets, but it is smaller. A dwarf planet is so small it cannot clear other objects out of its path.

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-pluto-k4.html
Ghost

Postby 2in2out on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Ghost wrote:
hammAR wrote:

Pluto was known as the smallest planet in the solar system and the ninth planet from the sun. Today, Pluto is called a “dwarf planet.” A dwarf planet orbits the sun just like other planets, but it is smaller. A dwarf planet is so small it cannot clear other objects out of its path.

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-pluto-k4.html

This is really confusing. Are there still 9 planets in our solar system or only 8?
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby Norsesmithy on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:34 pm

2in2out wrote:This is really confusing. Are there still 9 planets in our solar system or only 8?

We are pretty sure that there are 9, but we've not managed to take a picture of the 9th, yet.

http://www.caltech.edu/news/caltech-res ... anet-49523
Norsesmithy

Previous

Return to Suppressors