What does everyone shoot?

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

Re: What does everyone shoot?

Postby plblark on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:19 am

Srigs wrote:Now you need a 18.5" barrel for HD duty and a line throwing barrel and muzzle loading barrel and a door breaching barrel and then.... I love Mossberg 500's! Congrats. :D

You are a terrible person. My budget cried reading your post. I think the couch will become my permanent bed :-)

A line throwing barrel... hmmm

Man do I hate the new filters at work. No images come through and most searches hit the block page :-)
Last edited by plblark on Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
private or small grou permit classes available
"I'll take a huge order of fiscal responsibility, a side of small government, hold the religion please. " Paraphrase from Tamara K
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Postby Pezhead on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:48 pm

I need to wait to get home to look at the pictures. Filters. :x
Pezhead

Postby 1911fan on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:26 pm

We had a line throwing gun for a while, it was a novelty piece I got from a seafood restaurant that was being converted to a steak house,

It was built on a martini action and it used a 45-70 blank as the propellent, I wonder if the owners of the seafood restaurant ever knew that it was functional. It used an aluminum rod with a lead wight on the end to which the tag end of the line was tied. It would pull 100 yards of masons line and that 12 oz weight without any problems.
1911fan

Previous

Return to Long Guns