SOTA Arms Uppers?

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

Re: SOTA Arms Uppers?

Postby rugersol on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 am

That's not uncommon ... I ordered my .300 BLK bbl from core15.com ... when it arrived, it didn't have "CORE15" on the invoice ... but some boating thing. Incidentally, this is by no means an endorsement of core15.com! :|

I've also ordered stuff from yet another MN gun-related place that, IIRC, has also had something to do with boating! :?
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Postby Anokamnman on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 am

The invoice is not from a boating place. just saying that I was told that they machine all their parts in house. But they don't have any machines in their building. Just a sail boat.
Wrap that around your overly muscled left wing and row your dinghy in counterclockwise circles as a result.
Anokamnman

Postby rukwikenuf on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 am

Anokamnman wrote:The invoice is not from a boating place. just saying that I was told that they machine all their parts in house. But they don't have any machines in their building. Just a sail boat.

I can't imagine how hard it'd be to contour a bbl to tight tolerances using a sailboat as a cutter. I mean a hand carved chunk of tool steel would still be difficult to carve hardened stainless!

Solution: look somewhere else!
saying that guns kill people is like saying that spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

if God wanted us to drink whiskey, he would have given us stomaches

I'm a little teapot...
rukwikenuf

Postby FJ540 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 am

Anyone visit the retail store yet?

Or have any more input on them in general?
FJ540

Postby Anokamnman on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 pm

I have been in there a couple of times. Mostly bulk ammo and targets for sale. with the occasional upper receiver in a glass case. I work 2 blocks away from it so I have occasionally stopped in.
Wrap that around your overly muscled left wing and row your dinghy in counterclockwise circles as a result.
Anokamnman

Previous

Return to Long Guns