Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby timwarner on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:58 am

Post em up.

Magpul PRS stock, YHM handguard, harris bipod on larue QD mount, burris 4.5-14x scope on a one piece Larue QD mount
Magpul grip, v-tac sling, jewell trigger, White oak heavy 1-8 barrel/JP recoil eliminator, del-ton upper, doublestar lower.
Image

Magpul CTR stock, lightweight YHM handguard, Aimpoint ML-3 in a larue gooseneck QDmount, YHM flip up rear sights, magpul RSA/ASP +MS2 sling,
Larue QD foregrip/index clips, Larue offset QD light mount, surefire 6P LED. Barrel and the rest is same as above, only with the standard doublestar LPK trigger that's been stoned and used with a JP spring kit.
Image

I have another half done with a UBR on it, but I still am undecided on what to do for an upper.

And yes... I am a little bit of a magpul/larue fanboy.
Tim
USPSA club MN07
http://ipsc.krok.us
timwarner
 
Posts: 1939 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby george on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:52 pm

OK I'll Go With It.
16" fluted barrel, 1-9 DPMS, SS polished bolt, Chip McCormick match-grade, single-stage trigger,Nikon 4.5-14x40 Coyote Special ,
Lower is DPMS, other odd & ends.
Attachments
AR15-1.jpg
Last edited by george on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
User avatar
george
 
Posts: 691 [View]
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby timwarner on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 pm

You forgot to give us the spec sheet.
Tim
USPSA club MN07
http://ipsc.krok.us
timwarner
 
Posts: 1939 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby thunderoussilence on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 pm

timwarner wrote:Post em up.

Magpul PRS stock, YHM handguard, harris bipod on larue QD mount, burris 4.5-14x scope on a one piece Larue QD mount
Magpul grip, v-tac sling, jewell trigger, White oak heavy 1-8 barrel/JP recoil eliminator, del-ton upper, doublestar lower.
Image

Magpul CTR stock, lightweight YHM handguard, Aimpoint ML-3 in a larue gooseneck QDmount, YHM flip up rear sights, magpul RSA/ASP +MS2 sling,
Larue QD foregrip/index clips, Larue offset QD light mount, surefire 6P LED. Barrel and the rest is same as above, only with the standard doublestar LPK trigger that's been stoned and used with a JP spring kit.
Image

I have another half done with a UBR on it, but I still am undecided on what to do for an upper.

And yes... I am a little bit of a magpul/larue fanboy.


Very nice Mr Warner.
User avatar
thunderoussilence
 
Posts: 1173 [View]
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 pm
Location: St Paul

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby timwarner on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 pm

My wife didn't marry me for my money, or looks.

I think it was for security.
Tim
USPSA club MN07
http://ipsc.krok.us
timwarner
 
Posts: 1939 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby Erud on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 pm

I've got a lot of black ones, but I find this one more interesting:

Image
User avatar
Erud
 
Posts: 2026 [View]
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:31 am
Location: SE Metro

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby bulletproof on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Erud wrote:I've got a lot of black ones, but I find this one more interesting:


Nice tube-gun and hardwood flooring. I'm not entirely sold on the ikea furniture though.

Care to share specs? Caliber/sights?
User avatar
bulletproof
 
Posts: 469 [View]
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby Erud on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 pm

bulletproof wrote:
Erud wrote:I've got a lot of black ones, but I find this one more interesting:


Nice tube-gun and hardwood flooring. I'm not entirely sold on the ikea furniture though.

Care to share specs? Caliber/sights?


Thanks, it's actually not a tube gun though, it's an AR. Specs are as follows:

6mm AR Turbo 40 upper by Robert Whitley
26" Bartlein 7.5 twist 5R barrel
POF lower(the right bolt release is a real Godsend for slow fire stages)
Geiselle Match trigger
WOA adjustable buttstock
Phoenix Precision rear sight
Stallings Machine RightSight front

The Ikea furniture is my wife's choice. She doesn't care about my guns and I don't care how she decorates the house. Works well for everyone. 8-)
User avatar
Erud
 
Posts: 2026 [View]
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:31 am
Location: SE Metro

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby ScatterGun4015 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 pm

timwarner wrote:Post em up.


Where did you get this idea ;)........ill get mine up in a few
Stradawhovious wrote:
So rather than just being chased by a zombie, you are now being chased by one in that's engulfed in flames? No thanks.

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!
User avatar
ScatterGun4015
 
Posts: 549 [View]
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Location: North St. Paul, MN

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby Thunder71 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 pm

User avatar
Thunder71
 
Posts: 3096 [View]
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: SE

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby Doc Harvey on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Not as fancy as everyone else's, but I'm very happy with it. Sig Sauer M400 with OD MAGPUL furniture and a brand new Vortex SPARC.

Image
Doc Harvey
 
Posts: 466 [View]
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby timwarner on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:48 pm

ScatterGun4015 wrote:
timwarner wrote:Post em up.


Where did you get this idea ;)........ill get mine up in a few


sorry, some of the people I like don't go to the other forum.
Tim
USPSA club MN07
http://ipsc.krok.us
timwarner
 
Posts: 1939 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby ScatterGun4015 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:47 am

timwarner wrote:
ScatterGun4015 wrote:
timwarner wrote:Post em up.


Where did you get this idea ;)........ill get mine up in a few


sorry, some of the people I like don't go to the other forum.


I like people here too :)
Mega Arms matched stripped upper and lower
Daniel Defense LPK
JP 3.5lb trigger springs
Sabre Defense 18" fluted stainless 1-8twist barrel- midlength gas system with low profile gas block
BCM full auto BCG
Nordic Corvette Compensator
Troy Industries 15" TRX extreme rail
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul PRS stock
A2 buffer tube, spring and buffer
Simons 6.5-20x50
Burris extra high rings
I am happy with it. A little heavy but its a hoot to shoot
Image
Image
Stradawhovious wrote:
So rather than just being chased by a zombie, you are now being chased by one in that's engulfed in flames? No thanks.

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!
User avatar
ScatterGun4015
 
Posts: 549 [View]
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Location: North St. Paul, MN

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby rugersol on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 am

very well ... JP lowers, Sabre uppers, DPMS bbl's, chrome DPMS controls, Simmons, UBR, CTR, Titan and Corvette comps, Hogue handguards n Ergo grips ...

Image
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
User avatar
rugersol
 
Posts: 5691 [View]
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:33 am

Re: Evil Black Rifle photo thread

Postby photogpat on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 am

Most definitely not fancy, but a work in progress.

Armalite M-15 Lower & Upper M4 profile
Mid-length gas system
1:7 Heavy Barrel
Magpul MOE Handguard
Blackhawk Mag Pouch and vert foregrip
Weaver Red/Green Dot sight

Magpul buttstock and pistol grip are on order as is a Blackhawk Storm Sling and single point adapter.
ar-006.jpg
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
User avatar
photogpat
 
Posts: 3589 [View]
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 pm
Location: Securely barricaded

Next

Return to Long Guns

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron