Little Crow Shooting Sports

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

Little Crow Shooting Sports

Postby Belgiboy on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 am

Is anybody here familiar with Little Crow Shooting Sports in Hutchinson, MN? My wife commandeered my Franchi Alcione so I'm in the market for a nice O/U for pheasants. Nothing too fancy, think Beretta Silver Pigeon or Ceasar Guerini Woodlander and the likes. Not too many of the Twin Cities gun stores have these guns on the racks in sufficient quantity so you can check how different models fit you. If anybody knows of any other stores that are within reasonable driving distance and have a varied stock of O/U, let me know.
I have a Colt Python and you don't so what do I care...

Mom, Dad.... I'm Gaelic

http://www.zazzle.com/belgiboy/gifts
Belgiboy

Re: Little Crow Shooting Sports

Postby farmerj on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 am

If they are showing they have one, they are worth the drive out.

If you are out here, check out B&J trapline too. They are in the country and bring either checks or cash. He doesn't do cards at all. He is west of the curve from Pigeon Lake off MN 15 south of Dassel MN.

If you are headed south, the road T's to the right. It's about 1 mile up the road on the south side in his barn.
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Postby goatroper on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:54 am

Little Crow Shooting Sports is my LGS. Have to say, they always have great deals.
"Tell me... do you like music, Mr. Finch?"
goatroper

Postby Jbotto on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Little Crow is one of three that I frequently visit. I really am starting to like B&J Trapline as well. If I'm ordering anything though, I'll do it through Habisch Outdoors (Winsted, MN) as that's closer to home anyways. Habisch also does all my gunsmithing needs. I like all three of these shops for different reasons! But all are top notch in my book!
Jbotto

Postby hunterfreakhd on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:42 pm

farmerj wrote:If they are showing they have one, they are worth the drive out.

If you are out here, check out B&J trapline too. They are in the country and bring either checks or cash. He doesn't do cards at all. He is west of the curve from Pigeon Lake off MN 15 south of Dassel MN.

If you are headed south, the road T's to the right. It's about 1 mile up the road on the south side in his barn.

They accept credit cards
"If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent
http://www.outdoortrader.net
hunterfreakhd

Postby farmerj on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:43 pm

hunterfreakhd wrote:
farmerj wrote:If they are showing they have one, they are worth the drive out.

They accept credit cards

Bob does NOT accept plastic at B&J Trapline.

Little Crow does.
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Return to Long Guns