Magpul 870 parts

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

Magpul 870 parts

Postby TooFewGuns on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Has anyone seen Magpul Remington 870 parts locally? I want the FDE MOE foregrip and SGA stock, but I would like to see them in person first.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. Milton Friedman
The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets. Lysander Spooner
TooFewGuns

Re: Magpul 870 parts

Postby MasonK on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 pm

I haven't been looking too closely since I dressed mine with the cheap junk from CTD last fall to get a feel for it. I can say that I haven't seen it anywhere in the Lakeville area.

I believe, however, that I saw a fore end at Bill's in Robbinsdale; I don't think I've seen the SGA at a retailer, but I prefer pistol grips which would explain why I would have walked right past an SGA and not noticed.
MasonK

Postby jonahk on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

I got my foregrip and stock from Streicher's a short while ago.

Also noticed the FDE colors in at Atomic Tactical last week.

For what it's worth, it's my favorite stock on the 870. Adjustable LOP was important for me and I went without the cheek riser to fit my ear protection. The foregrip was a HUGE help for me, as the lip on the back lets me rack with authority.

HTH
A75146
jonahk

Postby TooFewGuns on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank you. I ran to Atomic after calling ahead. They said they had both in FDE but were actually out of the fore grips. They were able to drop ship the fore grip to me and I should have it by Monday. I wish I would have known about that shop sooner, they are very helpful and stock all the cool stuff that a tactical weapon guy would want.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. Milton Friedman
The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets. Lysander Spooner
TooFewGuns

Postby Grifter on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 am

I still need to make it over to Atomic one of these days.

I have the Magpul furniture on my 870 clone. I love it. Lighter than the stock parts and alot more comfortable. Nice and easy to tune in the LOP to whats comfortable for you. Eats the recoil up nicely too.
Grifter

Postby rukwikenuf on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Bills Robbinsdale has a Magpul stock there... not sure color or price though.
saying that guns kill people is like saying that spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

if God wanted us to drink whiskey, he would have given us stomaches

I'm a little teapot...
rukwikenuf

Return to Long Guns