AR-triggers

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

AR-triggers

Postby gun_fan111v2 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Ghost wrote:
gun_fan111v2 wrote:You got me all excited there but I got this instead

The battle mixer is surprisingly awesome. I've used it on paint but apparently you can get an unused paint can at Home Depot and use it for margaritas.

Cool idea!

Funny thing is, I just spent the last weekend painting and now got this few days later :)
gun_fan111v2

Re: AR-triggers

Postby TooFewGuns on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Geissele SSA, 2 stages. I love that trigger.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. Milton Friedman
The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets. Lysander Spooner
TooFewGuns

Postby george on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:24 pm

I ordered a Franklin Armory Binary Trigger gen lll a while back and it's being shipped this week. It's not a target trigger but I bet it will knock the snot out of something.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
george

Postby grimbeaver on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 am

gun_fan111v2 wrote:
goalie wrote:It might be a while, but for 100 bucks, it's worth ordering one or two and waiting.

At least it was to me.

grimbeaver wrote:
goalie wrote:It might be a while, but for 100 bucks, it's worth ordering one or two and waiting.

At least it was to me.

Ditto. I just ordered one.

I ordered one a week ago, so I must be at least six month ahead of you guys in that line ;)

Got a shipping notification on my LaRue MBT the other day. Scheduled to be here next Wed. A little under two months is better than I expected.
grimbeaver

Postby oneunder on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 am

TooFewGuns wrote:Geissele SSA, 2 stages. I love that trigger.

I have an SSA-E in my bench gun and a G2S in my lighter build. Awesome triggers. Worth the money.
oneunder

Postby Scratch on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 am

I've only shot a handful of aftermarket triggers, and only have 3 different kinds myself, but I recently got a Hiperfire 24C and liked it so much I bought another one!

Here's a video I made not too long ago on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLs_sGjKlM

01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby FJ540 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Hyperfire's have a unique take-up since the springs preload the sear differently than any other trigger I can think of off the top of my head. I've talked to a couple people who don't like the "feel." I also own two of them. :)
FJ540

Previous

Return to Long Guns