AR15 Gunsmith recommendations

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

AR15 Gunsmith recommendations

Postby AutomaticAron on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Hey all. Wondering if anyone might be able to recommend a good place that might be able to help me with some AR15 modifications. I've currently got a 14.5" upper with a pinned and welded muzzle brake. I'm looking to change out the handguard, as well as replace the muzzle brake with a perm attached flash hider.

I'd normally go to Atomic Tactical for the work but after calling them, I was told that they won't remove a permanently attached muzzle device (though they've done it for me twice before) because it risks damaging my barrel (which wasn't communicated to me the other two times they've provided the same service). All good though. Great guys over there. Maybe they've just run into some issues with that particular service.

Anyone here have any recommendations? Looking to replace my Noveske NSR with a KAC URX4 Mlok, and my Silencerco trifecta muzzle brake with a flash hider.

Thanks!
"The best tactical add-on is 10,000 rounds of practice ammo" -Hickok45
AutomaticAron

Re: AR15 Gunsmith recommendations

Postby Dave Timm on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 pm

I'm in Brainerd and can perform both services. You can either ship to me and I'd ship back or drop it off and come back and pick up. Give me a shout if interested.
Learning Firearms - Training and Firearms Industry Video Production
http://www.learningfirearms.com
Timm Arms Co.
Firearms and NFA Sales & Transfers, Gunsmith & Armorer Services
http://www.timmarms.com
Dave Timm

Re: AR15 Gunsmith recommendations

Postby striped1 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:22 pm

I can highly recommend Dave Timm. Great guy and can easily take care of what you want done.
striped1

Return to Long Guns