New purchase - CW45

Discussion of handguns

Re: New purchase - CW45

Postby s4s4u on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm

wasn't too rough on my hands either.

The first thing I did with mine was take some 300 grit emery to the stipling. It is way too aggressive, IMO.
Know guns, Know peace, Know safety.
No guns, No peace, No safety. NRA
s4s4u

Postby old guy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

grousemaster wrote:What do you guys think of the Kahr mags? The one I had in seemed kinda weird...like the round on top sat cock eyed. I didn't know if that was normal or what....

I have a total of 6 Kahr .40 & .45 mags., I carry my spare loose in my pocket and have never had a cartridge come out.

John
old guy

Postby GunGoogler on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 pm

CarRacer wrote:As my gun tourism has moved between rifles and pistols of different calibers, I'm starting to figure out where my preferences and tastes are. My previous pistol was a new caliber for me, 9mm, and the recoil of that gun didn't mesh with me so in my most recent purchase I went back to 45. A bit of research led me to this Kahr CW45 that I picked up from Thunderjohn.

It's budget friendly but still had the features I liked. I haven't fired it yet but I did notice it was well put together while i was cleaning it. I'm excited to get it to the range soon.

Congrats on the Kahr! I WILL own one of these before too long. Strad's totally got me hooked before he lost it in that canoe trip.
If you are reading this, there is a better than average chance that you are a d-bag.
GunGoogler

Previous

Return to Handguns