Ruger LCR

Discussion of handguns

Re: Ruger LCR

Postby arizona98tj on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Arizona, you just posted that photo to brag about how much ammo you found, didn't you? ;)

Pat,
You caught me on that one. :shock: Actually, I got that some time ago....back before things got crazy. But it sure does shoot nice in the LCR. ;)
arizona98tj

Re: Ruger LCR

Postby grimbeaver on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 am

Pat Cannon wrote:I've seen the LCR at Frontiersman and Gunstop; neither was charging list price, so I'd call or visit and compare the price if you haven't already.

Was going to say rarely does Gander have a "good" price. Can't tell you how many times I've gone to the store in Blaine and gone 3 miles down the road to Capra's and seen the same guns at a better price.
grimbeaver

Ruger LCR

Postby ZardozCZ on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:20 pm

I rented one at Bills, in 22LR to see how a lady friend could handle it. I shot it some and am impressed. The trigger is pretty smooth and light and follow up shots are quickly back on target. 8 rounds is kinda fun too. I'll be looking for one after tax time. Would make a great boot gun.

What caliber were you thinking about? If you want to shoot for fun in center fire, I'd recommend you look at SP101. The additional mass will save your wrist. If it is for SD/HD go for the 357, but mind the wear and tear on the light gun and your wrists.
ZardozCZ

Previous

Return to Handguns