CZ P-07 Duty.

Discussion of handguns

Re: CZ P-07 Duty.

Postby PHATSPEED7x on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:23 pm

JustMe wrote:That is the polymer framed handgun for concealed carry that I would pick if I have the money for one. A friend and his wife both have the P-07 duty pistol, and they are nice shooters. The magazines are a little spendy, and I have not seen non-factory mags(i.e. MecGar ) out yet.

I was just comparing it to the only other hammer fire gun in my collection. A Ruger P89 that dates back to about 1998. Dad bought that gun used back in 2004 from a friend who bought it new. Round count is unknown, but I've put at least 500 or so rounds though it when I was learning to shoot center fire pistol. If I could use one word to describe the Ruger it would be "Tank". If I had to use one word to describe the CZ it would be "sexy".
"Amateurs train until they get it right... Professionals train until they get it wrong"
PHATSPEED7x

Re: CZ P-07 Duty.

Postby JustMe on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:16 pm

One Glock accessory that fits on the P-07 rail is the Glock factory light. Frontiersman had one for 15 bucks and my friend grabbed it. It fits like a charm and has a decent switch for on/off operation too.
JustMe

Previous

Return to Handguns