Walther PPQ

Discussion of handguns

Walther PPQ

Postby mflander on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Well I have been searching for a 9mm and have researched until I am blue in the face and have shot a few of my friends guns. I am new to guns so it has been a learning process. I have it narrowed it down to an XDM or a Glock 17 or a Walther PPQ. Which I know is odd because of the price difference of the PPQ. I went to cabelas tonight to pick up a 22 and fondled a few of the guns up there and I keep going back to the PPQ. I am in love with that gun, the fit, the feel, I just love everything about it.

The only problem is I would really like to pull the trigger on one before I buy it, but do not know where one is that I would be able to try. Bills does not have one for rental and I haven't found one anywhere else. Anyone have any ideas? I was hoping to get on the trigger of one this weekend.
mflander

Re: Walther PPQ

Postby dshortone on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

mflander wrote:Well I have been searching for a 9mm and have researched until I am blue in the face and have shot a few of my friends guns. I am new to guns so it has been a learning process. I have it narrowed it down to an XDM or a Glock 17 or a Walther PPQ. Which I know is odd because of the price difference of the PPQ. I went to cabelas tonight to pick up a 22 and fondled a few of the guns up there and I keep going back to the PPQ. I am in love with that gun, the fit, the feel, I just love everything about it.

The only problem is I would really like to pull the trigger on one before I buy it, but do not know where one is that I would be able to try. Bills does not have one for rental and I haven't found one anywhere else. Anyone have any ideas? I was hoping to get on the trigger of one this weekend.

I know Bill's has the P99AS, which I believe is similar to the PPQ, but it's still not the actual beast. Hope you can find one and report back, I'm a bit interested myself!
dshortone

Postby Angel Eyes on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:33 pm

I miss the P-5 and P-99 !
People who are against guns will never have true freedom !
Angel Eyes

Postby Quasar on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 am

the "Mini Eagle" is built on the same frame as the walther with a slide and barrel made in Minneapolis. Price is better to!
"Stay thirsty my friends"
Quasar

Postby mflander on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 am

Never did get to shoot a PPQ but ended up buying a Glock 17. Went and shot one and it just felt right. Grip fit perfect, I was very accurate with it, and I got a pretty good price on it.
mflander

Return to Handguns