Glock 30??

Discussion of handguns

Re: Re: Glock 30??

Postby goett047 on Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

bulletproof wrote:
goett047 wrote:Get the G30 you wont regret it. I honestly think it is the best glock made.

The G17, G21, G19, G20 & G29 and told me to cold cock you, then kick you in the ribs till you changed your mind. They'll settle for you just whimpering Glocks rule, but other wise I was told not to let up till you pass out. :lol:

They are just jealous... At least the .40 short and weak can accept defeat. But seriously the G30 is the perfect combo a Glock that makes big holes like a 1911
goett047

Re: Glock 30??

Postby CypressTrout on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am

Called Alhmans yesterday and they had one blue label G30sf so pick it up while you can they are hard to find. I am on the waiting list for one at Keepers I was told I am #21 in line..
CypressTrout

Postby m4andxdisbliss on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 am

I had a Glock 30 a few years ago... I traded it for a Springfield LW Operator. But I could never find a poly gun that I shot better or felt better in my hands since. So I bought a new one recently from Thunderjohn.

I just think the 30 is my best option in a glock. Fits right, shoots right, carry's well.
m4andxdisbliss

Postby chudrockz on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 am

Ramoel wrote:The G30 is the only Glock I own. What I like is, it's small enough to conceal easily while having a respectable capacity in a major caliber.

The G36 is thinner but you give away capacity. To me, capacity is the main reason to carry a polymer auto. Even though it feels thick in my hand, I was able to shoot it accurately from day one. The G30 is considered by many to be the best Glock made. I agree.

MrVvrroomm recently added night sights to mine and now it's complete.

MrV also recently added night sights to mine, and ditto! In fact I had to keep going in the bathroom last night with the light off "shooting" the bad guys in the shower - a shampoo bottle and bar of soap. :)
chudrockz

Previous

Return to Handguns