Value of Glock 17 RTF2 with "Fish Gills"?

Discussion of handguns

Value of Glock 17 RTF2 with "Fish Gills"?

Postby AutomaticAron on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:11 am

I recently came into possession of a Glock 17 RTF2 w/ fish gills as part of a trade and as hard as I try, I can't seem to find any info on how much they're actually worth.

The example that I have is in like new condition. Previous owner said he'd fired a handful of rounds but I honestly couldn't tell.

Anyone more well versed in Glocks have an idea what I could ask for for one of these?

Thanks in advance!
"The best tactical add-on is 10,000 rounds of practice ammo" -Hickok45
AutomaticAron

Re: Value of Glock 17 RTF2 with "Fish Gills"?

Postby Seismic Sam on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:24 am

Picture??
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby usnret on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Somewhere in the $450 to $550 range. Remember it is a used gun. If it isn't brand new in the box, it is used.
"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: Always cheat and
Always win."
GLOCK Certified Armorer
usnret

Postby karlobag on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:00 am

I sold G23 RTF2 w/gills, in similar condition, two years ago for $550. The buyer wanted it to fill out his collection. of fish gilled Glocks
NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
karlobag

Postby Seismic Sam on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:17 am

karlobag wrote:I sold G23 RTF2 w/gills, in similar condition, two years ago for $550. The buyer wanted it to fill out his collection. of fish gilled Glocks

Ewww!! Somehow I always knew that a Tupperware gun would become a true "Fetish" item....
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby 20mm on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm

AutomaticAron wrote:I recently came into possession of a Glock 17 RTF2 w/ fish gills as part of a trade and as hard as I try, I can't seem to find any info on how much they're actually worth.

The example that I have is in like new condition. Previous owner said he'd fired a handful of rounds but I honestly couldn't tell.

Anyone more well versed in Glocks have an idea what I could ask for for one of these?

Thanks in advance!

Go to a gunstore and you'll find out what 60% of its value is.
"Go 20mm" - Sigfan220
""Real men shoot 20mm." - FJ540
"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura
20mm

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 pm

20mm wrote:
AutomaticAron wrote:I recently came into possession of a Glock 17 RTF2 w/ fish gills as part of a trade and as hard as I try, I can't seem to find any info on how much they're actually worth.

Thanks in advance!

Go to a gunstore and you'll find out what 60% of its value is.

Well that would be about 2k at a gander mountain.
Holland&Holland

Postby TooFewGuns on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Seismic Sam wrote:
karlobag wrote:I sold G23 RTF2 w/gills, in similar condition, two years ago for $550. The buyer wanted it to fill out his collection. of fish gilled Glocks

Ewww!! Somehow I always knew that a Tupperware gun would become a true "Fetish" item....

I laughed harder than I should have at this.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. Milton Friedman
The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets. Lysander Spooner
TooFewGuns

Return to Handguns