Places to practice shooting.

Discussion of handguns

Re: Places to practice shooting.

Postby Erud on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:23 am

photogpat wrote:I quit publicly telling anyone about the outdoor shooting opportunities within 2 hours of the Cities.

If you quit publicly telling people about the outdoor shooting opportunities within 2 hours of the cities, you might also consider not telling them that you are no longer telling them.
Erud

Postby photogpat on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 am

Erud wrote:
photogpat wrote:I quit publicly telling anyone about the outdoor shooting opportunities within 2 hours of the Cities.

If you quit publicly telling people about the outdoor shooting opportunities within 2 hours of the cities, you might also consider not telling them that you are no longer telling them.

I might consider telling them that I'm no longer telling them if I wasn't trying to shame people by telling them to clean up their $%$@ing act out on public property.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby Erud on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:43 am

photogpat wrote:
Erud wrote:

I might consider telling them that I'm no longer telling them if I wasn't trying to shame people by telling them to clean up their $%$@ing act out on public property.

I guess that might make some sort of sense, but who are the people you are trying to shame? Are you sure you are reaching your target audience by telling someone who obviously isn't those people that you won't tell him? :cogitating:
Erud

Postby Ghost on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:08 am

SGW Gunsmith wrote:I'm fortunate to be able to have my range out behind my shop. I can shoot out to 200 yards and have quite a few metal plate pistol shooting targets. There are times when I need to share my range with some of the native residents that have been prowling about this land before I acquired it:

I thought that was bear shaped steel in the first picture. :lol:
Ghost

Postby hopkins on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Letting the real bears use your range from time to time is downright neighbearly of you. Great photos by the way.
hopkins

Previous

Return to Handguns