St. Peter Gun Show

Other events and get togethers

St. Peter Gun Show

Postby 2in2out on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 am

Someone in Mankato was talking about a show coming up in St. Peter. Unfortunately, I can't find any information about it.

Anyone know?
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Re: St. Peter Gun Show

Postby OldmanFCSA on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:10 am

OldmanFCSA

Postby 2in2out on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 am

Good link - thanks!

I don't see anything about St. Peter, so maybe I misunderstood the dealer I was talking to.

However, I also don't see the Wells show on that list....
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

St. Peter Gun Show

Postby Stoley_XD on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Wells was Mar 12-13 last year, I would guess it would be around the same time this year. If you Google it you sure don't find much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoley_XD

Postby tim on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Who puts on the Wells show? I was trying to find it earlier today.
tim

Postby 2in2out on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm

tim wrote:Who puts on the Wells show? I was trying to find it earlier today.

I think it's the Wells Sportsmans Club, or something like that. All the money raised goes into the school sports programs (which I'm guessing is why the school district continues to allow them to buy and sell guns on school property).

It's March 10-11 this year.

I asked one of the vendors in Mankato if he was going to Wells, and he said not to sell anything - "that school drives me crazy", he said! I had to agree, I thought, as many times as I've been there, I still lose track of where I am, where I've been and where I'm going. If I find the lunch room in time get one of their awesome commercials, that's definitely a bonus. It's always fun, though!
2in2out

Postby tim on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:44 pm

2in2out wrote:
tim wrote:Who puts on the Wells show? I was trying to find it earlier today.

I think it's the Wells Sportsmans Club, or something like that. All the money raised goes into the school sports programs (which I'm guessing is why the school district continues to allow them to buy and sell guns on school property).

It's March 10-11 this year.

I asked one of the vendors in Mankato if he was going to Wells, and he said not to sell anything - "that school drives me crazy", he said! I had to agree, I thought, as many times as I've been there, I still lose track of where I am, where I've been and where I'm going. If I find the lunch room in time get one of their awesome commercials, that's definitely a bonus. It's always fun, though!

I didn't go last year but went before that. Pretty crazy they allow all of those weapons in the school.

Any yes I agree, its a frickin maze. The first year I went I missed out on one of the largest rooms because I couldn't find it. Oh well. I have never bought anything at a show, just like going to BS and look around for the most part.
tim

Postby cobb on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 am

A clear PDF file.
-
St. Peter Gun Show.pdf
(883.6 KB) Downloaded 129 times

or a grainy picture.
St. Peter Gun Show small.jpg
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Return to Other Events