Local Ammo Finds

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Postby viper8u2 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:34 am

Well maybe folks could post what they have here? I have yet to see 22lr in any store a and I stop multiple times a week at multiple stores. Where ate you located Ranger?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
viper8u2

Re:

Postby ranger on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:14 pm

viper8u2 wrote:Well maybe folks could post what they have here? I have yet to see 22lr in any store a and I stop multiple times a week at multiple stores. Where ate you located Ranger?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

I'm in Champlin. Send me a PM if you need any .22LR.
I'd be glad to help you out.
NRA Life Member
US Army Retired
ranger

Re: Re: Local Ammo Finds

Postby MWAG on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Erud wrote:
This is the most accurate description of a gun show that I have ever read. You really captured the spirit of it. Reading it, I almost felt like I was there.

Bravo, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Key elements are missing: Anti-Obama propaganda, usually entailing the popular "One Big Ass Mistake America" slogan, a 4-6 table booth of knives, a table of Estate stuff, another one selling overpriced rare/vintage reloaded rounds, a ******* booth of war scrap, and of course BEEF JERKY!!!!!
I've been wrong once in my life

GOCRA member
MWAG

Re: Local Ammo Finds

Postby centermass40 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:07 am

Last night Fleet Farm Lakeville had 9mm Magtech 124 gr. range ammo for $ 12.49
10 box limit
centermass40

Postby ex-LT on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 am

centermass40 wrote:Last night Fleet Farm Lakeville had 9mm Magtech 124 gr. range ammo for $ 12.49
10 box limit

How many did they have left after you picked up your 10 boxes?
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby grimbeaver on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 am

Brooklyn Park FF had those last week. Picked up only two as I had no idea if Magtech was any good. Have not opened the box or shot it yet.

Edit..
Just stopped in Brooklyn Park FF this afternoon. Good 30+ boxes of Magtech 9mm still on the shelf and if that's gone a good number of Remington UMC 9mm for $2 more.
grimbeaver

Postby tenmilmag on Wed May 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Tons of auctions on Gunbroker with zero bids for 22LR. Total auctions is up 200-300 as you aren't allowed to list on Armslist no more. Only thing selling is case lots and not too rediculous either. Still none on the shelves yet. A definite sign of the times they are a changing?
tenmilmag

Postby xd ED on Wed May 07, 2014 6:32 pm

tenmilmag wrote:Tons of auctions on Gunbroker with zero bids for 22LR. Total auctions is up 200-300 as you aren't allowed to list on Armslist no more. Only thing selling is case lots and not too rediculous either. Still none on the shelves yet. A definite sign of the times they are a changing?

I'm not up on the entire 22lr ammo market prices, but I usually watch for a good price on Wolf Match.
The prices on GunBroker, where there are actually bids, are still 50-75%+ over what I'd be willing to pay.
At least one auction is at approx $0.20/rd shipped, and the reserve has not been met...thats for a 5000rd case.... B.I.N. price is >$0.22/rd more than 2x what I paid last year.
The stuff advertised in emails from Midway, etc usually sell out in minutes...and not at bargain prices.
22lr seemed to be making appearances last week, but didn't last on the interlink shelves.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Back In Black on Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 pm

tenmilmag wrote:Total auctions is up 200-300 as you aren't allowed to list on Armslist no more.

Huh?
Keith
Back In Black

Postby Vashjir on Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Back In Black wrote:
tenmilmag wrote:Total auctions is up 200-300 as you aren't allowed to list on Armslist no more.

Huh?

He means 22 sellers. The gougers flag the reasonable sales, and everyone else flags the gougers.
Vashjir

Postby xd ED on Thu May 08, 2014 5:52 am

Vashjir wrote:
Back In Black wrote:

Huh?

He means 22 sellers. The gougers flag the reasonable sales, and everyone else flags the gougers.

I spend little time on Armslist- Does flagging an ad automatically delete it?

If so, it sounds like a recipe for M.A.D. -Mutually Assured Destruction.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby tenmilmag on Thu May 08, 2014 7:13 am

When the ad has been flagged enough times, then "the community has spoken" and your ad is removed. Deleted. Gone. You can "flag" for what ever reason, being you feel it spam or scam or over priced or inappropriate. A few "buddies" can band together and have the ad removed with in minutes of it being posted. It's up, it's gone, it's up, it's gone again. 22LR ammos adds are taboo on there now. Whether fairly priced or not. They are going to fix the national shortage :)
tenmilmag

Postby Back In Black on Thu May 08, 2014 10:20 am

tenmilmag wrote:When the ad has been flagged enough times, then "the community has spoken" and your ad is removed. Deleted. Gone. You can "flag" for what ever reason, being you feel it spam or scam or over priced or inappropriate. A few "buddies" can band together and have the ad removed with in minutes of it being posted. It's up, it's gone, it's up, it's gone again. 22LR ammos adds are taboo on there now. Whether fairly priced or not. They are going to fix the national shortage :)

F@*# the free market system but don't you dare take away my guns. I love it. :roll:
Keith
Back In Black

Postby mrp on Thu May 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Back In Black wrote:
tenmilmag wrote:When the ad has been flagged enough times, then "the community has spoken" and your ad is removed. Deleted. Gone. You can "flag" for what ever reason, being you feel it spam or scam or over priced or inappropriate. A few "buddies" can band together and have the ad removed with in minutes of it being posted. It's up, it's gone, it's up, it's gone again. 22LR ammos adds are taboo on there now. Whether fairly priced or not. They are going to fix the national shortage :)

F@*# the free market system but don't you dare take away my guns. I love it. :roll:

On the other hand, it's a private (as opposed to government) community enforcing their own community standards. Anyone who doesn't like it can set up their own website with their own rules.
mrp

Postby Back In Black on Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

mrp wrote:
Back In Black wrote:

On the other hand, it's a private (as opposed to government) community enforcing their own community standards. Anyone who doesn't like it can set up their own website with their own rules.

What are the "standards" exactly? I looked through the Terms Of Use and the FAQ. I didn't find anything that says how much you're allowed ask or not ask for .22lr ammo or any other ammo for that matter.

I don't care if it's public, private, or otherwise. I fully support their right to run it anyway they like. Just like I support my right to point out their hypocrisy.

This is getting off topic so further debate should probably be continued in a new thread.
Keith
Back In Black

PreviousNext

Return to Accessories