Hello from South Minneapolis!

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Hello from South Minneapolis!

Postby BigMorgan on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Hey folks,

Been a bad little lurker in here for just about a year now. What a fantastic resource this forum has been as a new shooter in Minnesota, though!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself now that I'm listing a few items in the marketplace so folks know I'm for real. Bought my first gun in December 2013, grew up in what could fairly be called an "anti-gun" household here in Minneapolis, but have always had a latent interest in firearms.

Hope to chat more frequently with you all, and once again: thanks for all the effort to educate both new shooters and new Minnesota residents over the years that is just a quick "search button" away. :D

-Morgan
BigMorgan

Re: Hello from South Minneapolis!

Postby LePetomane on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Morgan, Welcome. What do you shoot?
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby BigMorgan on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:45 pm

I've got a new CZ P-09 and CZ 455 coming shortly. Also have a Remington 870 wearing an 18.5" barrel and some classic walnut riot gun furniture. After I get some new glass for the rimfire, I'm planning on building an AR15 for a plinker.

I'm always happy shooting paper by my lonesome but also enjoy taking buddies out to state forest land to teach them the basic and to blast some pop cans and oranges. 8-)
BigMorgan

Postby cobb on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Welcome from Mankato.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby Grayskies on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:10 am

Welcome :)
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Return to Introductions