Look! Another new member

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Look! Another new member

Postby atomic41 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a while, decided to join. I'm definitely not new to firearms, but new around here. I'll be joining in some of the talks about ranges, I'm looking for a new one before May. I'm also going to start reloading soon and it looks like some people on here are great resources.

About Me: I retired from my other great love, motorcycle racing so I'm now getting more into shooting and lately wanting to do more precision shooting so I need to find something longer than my 200 yard range that I frequent now. Shooting sub MOA at 200 is way too easy and boring! Otherwise, I dig coyote hunting all winter and love shooting year round!

Happy to finally join and looking forward to contributing however I can!
atomic41

Re: Look! Another new member

Postby LePetomane on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Howdy!!!!!
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby carbide on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Welcome!! What sort of motorcycles did your race?
carbide

Postby atomic41 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:34 pm

carbide wrote:Welcome!! What sort of motorcycles did your race?

Thanks guys. I've raced a lot of different ones over the years but all were sportbikes. Giving up competition is tough so I'm tossing around the idea of competition shooting. 3 gun looks like a blast!
atomic41

Return to Introductions