Hello from Yellow Medicine County

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Hello from Yellow Medicine County

Postby fine ape on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi everybody. I joined up a while ago, but until now I've too busy to do much here.
Been in to guns, hunting, and reloading for most of my life, but I really got into it ten years ago.
Im here to learn, bs, and share my experiences. Kinda like going to a gun shop, but without the consent calls of buy me buy me coming from the racks :D
Guns are not the problem, people are the problem. And short of lobotomizig everyone who has a bad thought they will continue to be for the forseeable future.
fine ape

Re: Hello from Yellow Medicine County

Postby shooter115 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:59 am

Welcome aboard.
shooter115

Postby yukonjasper on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Hello. I would imagine there to be some good hunting out your way.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby fine ape on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:15 pm

yukonjasper wrote:Hello. I would imagine there to be some good hunting out your way.

There's a reason why my grade 8 english teacher called this area "Gods County" :D
He grew up in the area then moved down to where i grew up.
Guns are not the problem, people are the problem. And short of lobotomizig everyone who has a bad thought they will continue to be for the forseeable future.
fine ape

Return to Introductions