MBUS Pro owners in the metro?

Discussion of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders

MBUS Pro owners in the metro?

Postby BoltActionAssault on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Anyone have a set of front and rear Mbus Pro sights I can check out in person in the metro area? I'm looking for a low profile thin set of sights for my AR, and my current folding Troy BattleSight set is too clunky for my taste. I'm hoping to check them out before I sell my current setup and commit to a new one.
BoltActionAssault

Re: MBUS Pro owners in the metro?

Postby Randygmn on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 am

Unfortunately, I’m in NY right now and will be for awhile (I spend 6 months in MN and 6 months in NY). I have a set and can tell you that they are better than anything I’ve used before, including Midwest industries, magpul plastic, and the very expensive diamond head sights. They are a bit thinner than Troy sights. They are robust, too. I bought them at thunder John’s. I don’t remember exactly what I paid last January, but they were like 40% off.
Randygmn

Postby Seismic Sam on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Jeez, Randygmn!!! How do survive going back and forth from a Blue Liberal Paradise [Minnezotah] to the most 2nd vomit provoking Blue Liberal Gulag of all??? [Noo Yawk???]
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby Ghost on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Did you buy the MBUS pros? There’s no need to try them. You will like them, they are by far my favorite and I have a few different options. Just buy a set, I think I got mine from either DSG or Amazon for a ridiculously cheap price.
Ghost

Postby Randygmn on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Seismic Sam wrote:Jeez, Randygmn!!! How do survive going back and forth from a Blue Liberal Paradise [Minnezotah] to the most 2nd vomit provoking Blue Liberal Gulag of all??? [Noo Yawk???]

I’ve lived in Manhattan all my life. For the past 25 years, I’ve gone back and forth to MPLS because that’s where my wife is from. In the past 10 years I’ve been spending more and more time there, until where it’s split to about 50/50 MPLS/NYC. I hate NY, but my daughter is a very talented student who’s on scholarship at a $50k per year high school. Once she graduates next year, I’m out of this liberal sewer.
Randygmn

Return to Long Guns