Gameplan to combat Democratic 2nd Amendment legislation

Firearms related political discussion forum

Gameplan to combat Democratic 2nd Amendment legislation

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Who has the central plan and are the interest groups aligned? Who is in charge of coordination and what groups are involved?

I'm happy to get my answer via PM if laying out the gameplan on the forum is a bad idea.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Re: Gameplan to combat Democratic 2nd Amendment legislation

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:44 am

Whatever the Game Plan, I hope we are notified what is needed from us. Being retired, gives me time to dedicate fighting their legislation , however needed. The only part that's actually tough for me to do, is to actually go to the Capital, due to the long walking ability needed. But, if absolutely needed, I'll find a way to do it.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby photogpat on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 am

gunowners.mn

Make sure you're signed up for their emails and texts. Things are moving fast this session and we'll need bodies at the Capitol on short notice.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby yukonjasper on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 am

I am not available much. I'll get going on the donation side and letters/calls.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:43 am

photogpat wrote:gunowners.mn

Make sure you're signed up for their emails and texts. Things are moving fast this session and we'll need bodies at the Capitol on short notice.

Pat, given I have trouble walking very far, and cannot stand for more than just a few minutes, how could I assist? I'd love to go to the Capital, but I don't see how I can, given my limitations.
NRA RSO

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby bstrawse on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 am

yukonjasper wrote:Who has the central plan and are the interest groups aligned? Who is in charge of coordination and what groups are involved?

I'm happy to get my answer via PM if laying out the gameplan on the forum is a bad idea.

Leading the charge: MN Gun Owners Caucus - gunowners.mn
Allies: NRA, Pink Pistols, GOCRA (Joe Olson), African-American Heritage Gun Club

Make sure you're on our mailing list - following our Facebook page -- and take action on bills at http://gunowners.mn/action

See what bills are out there and our position at http://gunowners.mn/tracker

We will ultimately lose the votes in the MN House just due to the sheer size of the DFL Majority - so we will need to keep up pressure on the Minnesota Senate to stand firm.

Bryan
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby bstrawse on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:01 am

BigDog58 wrote:Whatever the Game Plan, I hope we are notified what is needed from us. Being retired, gives me time to dedicate fighting their legislation , however needed. The only part that's actually tough for me to do, is to actually go to the Capital, due to the long walking ability needed. But, if absolutely needed, I'll find a way to do it.

Our email alerts are action driven -- signup at gunowners.mn and make sure you're getting them.

b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:11 pm

bstrawse wrote:
BigDog58 wrote:Whatever the Game Plan, I hope we are notified what is needed from us. Being retired, gives me time to dedicate fighting their legislation , however needed. The only part that's actually tough for me to do, is to actually go to the Capital, due to the long walking ability needed. But, if absolutely needed, I'll find a way to do it.

Our email alerts are action driven -- signup at gunowners.mn and make sure you're getting them.

b

Thanks Bryan, I am getting them and contacting everyone suggested.
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Postby photogpat on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:59 pm

Keep up the contact, that’ll be key. Letters to the Editor on publications as well.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby yukonjasper on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Suddenly my district is liberal central. Sad to see a once proud conservative community softening.

I'll keep up the contact but I fear my wishes are falling on deaf ears.
Here's my lineup:
Laurie Halverson-DFL
Jim Carlson - DFL
Angie Craig- DFL
Amy Klobuchar-DFL
Tina Smith -DFL

Depressing.
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Return to Politics