I was thinking

Firearms related political discussion forum

I was thinking

Postby LarryFlew on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:21 pm

I was going to put this in a different area but decided it isn't funny and it is political.

I was thinking - If only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot?

I was thinking - If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent.

I was thinking - If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

I was thinking - If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

I was thinking - Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

I was thinking - We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'. Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nausea are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

I was thinking - If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

I was thinking - If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

I was thinking - How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

I was thinking - Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

I was thinking - If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

I was thinking - If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

I was thinking - The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

I was thinking - If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote?

I was thinking - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of smart phone ownership to 21.

I was thinking - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

I was thinking - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

I was thinking - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

I was thinking - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

I was thinking - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

I was thinking - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and candidates running for office.

I was thinking - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for.
Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

Is Logic the same thing as Common Sense?
I'm going to quit thinking for a while.

Not sure who to contribute this too as the poster on another site did not.
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Re: I was thinking

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:45 pm

Very valid thoughts.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:39 pm

There you go thinking again. Good job.
Ghost

Postby gman1868 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:24 pm

Living the Armed Lifestyle
gman1868

Postby gman1868 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Living the Armed Lifestyle
gman1868

Postby sansooshooter on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:35 am

But the media tells us there is no bias or double standards .
sansooshooter

Postby daleamn on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:23 pm

I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for posting it.
daleamn

Return to Politics