Police have arrested this felon four times in four months

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Police have arrested this felon four times in four months

Postby jdege on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:44 pm

https://www.twincities.com/2020/01/06/police-have-arrested-this-felon-four-times-in-the-last-four-months-each-time-hes-been-carrying-guns-charges-say/
Police have arrested this felon four times in the last four months. Each time, he’s been carrying guns, charges say.
A loaded gun, a ballistic vest, multiple magazines and 18 rounds of loose ammunition.

That’s what police say they discovered inside a vehicle parked in an alley in the 1000 block of Beech Street in St. Paul last Saturday night.

The man in the driver’s seat has been arrested four times since September. Each time officers found firearms, say court records, which detail just three of the arrests.

Steven Michael Lincoln, 25, a convicted felon from Ham Lake, isn’t allowed to carry guns.

Remind me, just why is it that we have gun control laws?
jdege

Re: Police have arrested this felon four times in four months

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:56 pm

To keep honest people more honest.

Not what I expected, seems odd they keep letting a felon in possession go

Ghost

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:11 pm

jdege wrote:https://www.twincities.com/2020/01/06/police-have-arrested-this-felon-four-times-in-the-last-four-months-each-time-hes-been-carrying-guns-charges-say/
Police have arrested this felon four times in the last four months. Each time, he’s been carrying guns, charges say.
A loaded gun, a ballistic vest, multiple magazines and 18 rounds of loose ammunition.

That’s what police say they discovered inside a vehicle parked in an alley in the 1000 block of Beech Street in St. Paul last Saturday night.

The man in the driver’s seat has been arrested four times since September. Each time officers found firearms, say court records, which detail just three of the arrests.

Steven Michael Lincoln, 25, a convicted felon from Ham Lake, isn’t allowed to carry guns.

Remind me, just why is it that we have gun control laws?

Only for law abiding citizens.
Bearcatrp

Postby andrewP on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:26 am

How many times does one need to be arrested while out on bail for other charges before judges start saying it's enough and deny bail? Seems kind of ridiculous to keep letting this guy back out on the street, but what do I know?
andrewP

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:49 am

andrewP wrote:How many times does one need to be arrested while out on bail for other charges before judges start saying it's enough and deny bail? Seems kind of ridiculous to keep letting this guy back out on the street, but what do I know?

Pretty sure he is turning his life around though or at least planning on it.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:38 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
andrewP wrote:How many times does one need to be arrested while out on bail for other charges before judges start saying it's enough and deny bail? Seems kind of ridiculous to keep letting this guy back out on the street, but what do I know?

Is he a rapper?
Ghost

Postby xd ED on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:57 am

Depends.
If you're familiar with the practices of the Ramsey Cty Atty, these are rookie numbers.

Catch and release - it works as well for thug populations as it does for the fish .
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Ghost wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

Is he a rapper?

From Ham Lake?
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

Is he a rapper?

From Ham Lake?

I thought everyone of these life turners was a rapper
Ghost

Postby andrewP on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 pm

xd ED wrote:Catch and release - it works as well for thug populations as it does for the fish .

I guess if you're trying to let them grow larger and stronger so that they'll give you a better fight the next time... :(
andrewP

Return to In The News