Virginia's Message to the Governor

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Virginia's Message to the Governor

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:08 am

NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Virginia's Message to the Governor

Postby Bearcatrp on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:34 am

Awesome video. Lets hope the other states think twice before going full retard and try the same crap Virginia is trying. He may pass these laws but will be struck down in the supreme court!
Last edited by Bearcatrp on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bearcatrp

Postby jschroeder on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:Awesome video. Lets hope the other states think twice before going full retard and try the same crap Virginia is trying. He may pass these laws but will be stuck down in the supreme court!

I wish I shared your optimism. I hold no hope whatsoever the courts will save us.

Lobby Day in Virginia was a great success, but not because it will stop these laws. It won't. Red Ralph & Co will pass them. Lobby Day was a success because a huge number of armed citizens of all ages and races showed up and peacefully sent a message that they will not comply - and they got noticed. They have now returned home, and are making preparations for what comes next. Part of that will involve the courts, but that is a gamble at best, and a fool's errand at worst.

We here in MN should pay close attention to what is going on in Virginia. It is coming here.
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Basic Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
Sabre Personal Safety Academy (Pepper Spray) Instructor
jschroeder

Postby Lumpy on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:50 pm

The ability of the progressive Left to ignore what the people want because the philosopher-kings know what's best is limitless. Only defeat at the polls and their removal from power (or the imminent prospect thereof) makes any impression; and even then they'll never stop bemoaning how stupid the great unwashed are for not seeing the light.

P.S. is there any hope this episode will cost the Virginia Dems hard numbers in the next election?
Lumpy

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:44 pm

Lumpy wrote:The ability of the progressive Left to ignore what the people want because the philosopher-kings know what's best is limitless. Only defeat at the polls and their removal from power (or the imminent prospect thereof) makes any impression; and even then they'll never stop bemoaning how stupid the great unwashed are for not seeing the light.

P.S. is there any hope this episode will cost the Virginia Dems hard numbers in the next election?

Doubt it. But we can hope.
Holland&Holland

Return to In The News