GET OUT!!

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: GET OUT!!

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:12 pm

Never give up, never give in.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:28 am

Trust me, I voted for Trump and want him to stay another 4 years. He has done so much good for our economy and our military. Have never seen a sitting president get treated so harshly. He sure brought out the true colors of the democratic party. The Georgia election in January will be an even bigger rigged election than the current election. Pretty bad when the Democrats tell there followers to move to Georgia and register to vote so make sure those 2 democrats win. Friggin pathetic! Hope one of the republicans win but both would be sweet.
Bearcatrp

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:46 am

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/11/joe-gloria-subpoena-nevada/
Evading a subpoena in Nevada.

The Left gets off embarrassing Trump, showing him for the fool they believe him to be. Why are they avoiding proving the he lost? Wouldn't this be a perfect avenue to show what an egotistical maniac he really is? My assertion is that they know what they have done. Stalling and sandbagging until the Trump Base "lets it go". Do not look away, do not seek peace in the social consciousness by accepting the fraud. They are betting on your fatigue.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:45 am

WTF? Why can't the sheriff force the doors open and subpoena the SOB? Never heard of wayne dupree. We all know this election was a chit show fraud election. IF there is proof to show the supreme court, then go for it. Keep fighting!
Bearcatrp

Postby andrewP on Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:19 am

If Trump genuinely lost, which of course remains to be seen, then he needs to leave office peacefully and at the appointed time, just like every president before him. I believe that despite his personality of over the top bluster, when/if all legal avenues of challenge have been exhausted, the transition will be peaceful.

That said, it's the "remains to be seen" part that is concerning. There sure does appear to have been some shady stuff that happened during this election, and it deserves to be properly and fully investigated. If Biden actually won, then fine, we're stuck with him, but I have a hard time understanding why the left isn't on board with proving that their guy won fairly unless they know there were shenanigans which will be caught.
andrewP

Postby Rodentman on Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Don't underestimate the power of the Dem machine and all the $ behind it. They are smart enough to cover their tracks. Trump will remain active in "politics" and just give the MSM and fake news more fodder when it would be much more enjoyable to watch them forced to cover the Dem party infighting.
Rodentman

Postby atomic41 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:06 pm

If the left pulls off stealing this election, we are done. There will never be a legitimate election again. They will accelerate their globalist communist plans.
atomic41

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:47 pm

atomic41 wrote:If the left pulls off stealing this election, we are done. There will never be a legitimate election again. They will accelerate their globalist communist plans.

You don't think this already happened?
Holland&Holland

Postby linksep on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:08 pm

atomic41 wrote:If the left pulls off stealing this election, we are done. There will never be a legitimate election again. They will accelerate their globalist communist plans.

This.

If they pull this off Harris will get 100 million votes in 2024, 150 million in 2028... There's a lot of paper out there...
Science: noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.
linksep

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:21 pm

linksep wrote:

This.

If they pull this off Harris will get 100 million votes in 2024, 150 million in 2028... There's a lot of paper out there...

Your estimates are low.
Holland&Holland

Postby atomic41 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:56 am

Holland&Holland wrote:

You don't think this already happened?

Well the electors haven't voted, the court cases have not been defeated/appealed/pushed up to SCOTUS yet, and there is truckloads of evidence being presented at the state hearings. So no, the communists haven't technically won yet.
atomic41

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:49 am

They have need accelerating their plans ever since Hillary lost.
Holland&Holland

Postby kollector03 on Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:49 pm

andrewP wrote:If Trump genuinely lost, which of course remains to be seen, then he needs to leave office peacefully and at the appointed time, just like every president before him. I believe that despite his personality of over the top bluster, when/if all legal avenues of challenge have been exhausted, the transition will be peaceful.

That said, it's the "remains to be seen" part that is concerning. There sure does appear to have been some shady stuff that happened during this election, and it deserves to be properly and fully investigated. If Biden actually won, then fine, we're stuck with him, but I have a hard time understanding why the left isn't on board with proving that their guy won fairly unless they know there were shenanigans which will be caught.

President Trump has stated on more than one occasion that he would have no issue accepting a defeat in an honest election......but not in a rigged election.
kollector03

Previous

Return to Politics