VPN issues (Paid for VPN service)

Please read the rules before posting

VPN issues (Paid for VPN service)

Postby VMAX97 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:27 pm

I see that others have posted about VPNs getting them a Banned notice. I purchased a VPN service and I am getting the same thing, is there a resolution for this or just bounce out of the VPN to connect to this site?
VMAX97

Re: VPN issues (Paid for VPN service)

Postby Markemp on Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:32 pm

VMAX97 wrote:I see that others have posted about VPNs getting them a Banned notice. I purchased a VPN service and I am getting the same thing, is there a resolution for this or just bounce out of the VPN to connect to this site?

Hmm... I got the same thing from hotel wifi when I was in Colombia, recently. I had to disable wifi and I was able to get in with 5g. Was pretty annoying, but I think any fix will have to come from the site admins.

I just wish they'd fix the performance issues. The site feels like it is on its last legs.
Laws and regulations preserve freedom by striking a balance among individuals' liberties.
Markemp

Re: VPN issues (Paid for VPN service)

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:22 am

Markemp wrote:
VMAX97 wrote:I see that others have posted about VPNs getting them a Banned notice. I purchased a VPN service and I am getting the same thing, is there a resolution for this or just bounce out of the VPN to connect to this site?

Hmm... I got the same thing from hotel wifi when I was in Colombia, recently. I had to disable wifi and I was able to get in with 5g. Was pretty annoying, but I think any fix will have to come from the site admins.

I just wish they'd fix the performance issues. The site feels like it is on its last legs.

Doesn’t seem to stop some from posting.
Holland&Holland

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support